As a solar specialist with 50 years’ experience in photovoltaics (PV), Sharp makes significant contributions to groundbreaking progress in solar technology. The NA series of thin-film photovoltaic modules consists of an amorphous and a microcrystalline silicon layer.
Characteristics of Sharp NA-F128GK Amorphous-Microcrystalline tandem Series:
Our company supplies several MW of SHARP solar panels to Greece, Italy, Germany and Spain, so we can make special prices and offers to our clients. If you are interested in SHARP solar panel price and need one offer for your solar project, please fill the following form and you will benefit the prices of to buy directly from a SHARP PV-Partner (Official Distributor):
This microamorphous tandem structure not only absorbs visible light but also the invisible portion of the solar spectrum. This makes especially efficient use of solar energy.
All Sharp NA series modules offer system integration which is optimal both technically and economically, and are suitable for installations in on and off-grid PV systems.
- 10-year product guarantee
- 10-year performance guarantee on a power output of 90%
- 25-year performance guarantee on a power output of 80%
SHARP has recently been awarded the TOP BRAND PV 2011 awarded by the prestigious EuPD Research. Award given to only 10 manufacturers of more than 250 under investigation by the EuPD.
- Tandem structure with an amorphous and a microcrystalline silicon layer offering a stabilised module efficiency of up to 9.5%.
- Optimised for grid-connected roof mounting PV systems.
- Use of white glass, encapsulation material, weather protection film and a newly designed silver anodised aluminium frame for long-term use. This guarantees simple and safe installation.
- Module can be operated and installed by one person (1.42 m2, frame width 1 m, weight 18 kg).
- Higher energy yields per watt at high temperatures.
- Output: connection cable with waterproof plug connector.
Some reasons to install SHARP NA-F128GK Thin Film better than Poly or Monocrystalline modules:
Good performance proven in warm & sunny regions of the world (see picture bellow). SHARP NA-F128GK solar panel is better than Crystalline models, in Low Latitudes (High Temperature regions):
In that kind of Low Latitudes, where temperature is high, the production of Thin Film is better than regular crystalline models:
As the result of making an analisys with PVsyst software, is very interesting to see the advantages of install SHARP NA-F128GK, instead of Crystalline modules.
Feel free to contact with us if you need some information or offer from our side.
For more information about our products please contact us at our contact form or on our phones.